Look out, world: NM Tansel Turgut has a son, and he plays chess! Aydin Turgut went 7-0 to take the National K-1 Championship in Dallas this May. He and his opponents sure didn't play like K-1 players, as we see in this collection of Aydin's games from the event annotated by Bill Brock.
- 2018 Illinois Tour Schedule Announced
- ICA Election cycle underway - Call for Nominations
- ICA's 2017 Annual Meeting Scheduled for November 18
- Opportunities Available To Serve as Delegate to US Chess Business Meetings in Wisconsin During Late Summer of '18
- ICA Seeks Downstate Board Member
- Volunteeers Sought for ICA Bid Committee