GM Yury Shulman 15th Annual Summer Chess Camps
- Monday, July 16, 2018 - Friday, July 20, 2018
- Camps and Classes
15th Annual Summer Chess Camps
Full day from 9 am till 4 pm
1st half-day 9 am to 12 pm
2nd half-day 1 pm to 4 pm
Locations: July 16-20 at Quest Academy, 500 Benton St., Palatine, IL 60067 and June 25-29 at Barrington High School
616 W Main St, Barrington, IL 60010
Every participant who attends two or more camps is eligible for an additional 10% discount! Sibling discount is 10%. (One discount can be applied)
Grandmasters who taught in our Chess previous Chess Camps:
GM Yury Shulman, GM Alex Onischuk, GM Gregory Kaidanov, GM Boris Avrukh, GM Var Akobian, GM Alex Goldin, GM Dmitry Gurevich,GM Mesgen Amanov, GM Igor Novikov.
- Small groups of around 10 students.
- Grandmasters and instructors rotate between groups.
- Students will play in a tournament
- Special Events such as: bughouse, blitz, puzzle contest and outdoors!
- Beginners are welcome!
- The last day of camp: Pizza for everyone and Awards!
- Earlier drop off and later pick up available for an additional $10/hour.
Cost: Early bird rate by Feb 1st: Full day: $339; 1/2 day (AM or PM) Group: $209
Registration online for chess camps available here.
If you have any questions, please visit www.shulmanchess.com or
- Quest Academy