2017 Illinois Senior State Championship
- Saturday, November 4, 2017 - Sunday, November 5, 2017
- Hyatt Regency Schaumburg - Schaumburg, IL
- Open Tournaments
TROPHIES PLUS GRAND PRIX POINTS: 6
Saturday November 4th - Sunday November 5th
4 round swiss. G/120;d5
$1,850 Prize fund b/60 paid entries!
Eligibility: Tournament open to all born before November 1, 1967.
Location: Hyatt Regency Schaumburg, 1800 E. Golf Rd., Schaumburg, IL 60173, (847) 605-1234.
Sections: Open (FIDE Rated!) and Reserve (Under 1700 or unrated).
Schedule: G/120;d5 - Sat. 10:00am, 3:00pm and Sun: 10:00am, 3:00pm.
One 1/2-point bye available any round, must commit by end of round 2.
Prizes: $1,850 b/60 paid entries!
- Open Section: $500-250-150; Under 1900 $125-75.
- Reserve (Under 1700) Section: $275-150-100; Under 1500 $100-50; Under 1300 $50-25.
Unrated players qualify for top prizes only.
- $50 online or USPS postmarked by 10/27
- $65 online by 11/3
- $70 on-site 8:30 - 9:30am;
- Entries after cutoff receive ½-point byes for round 1.
$5 discount for ICA members (annual dues $15 regular)— join at www.il-chess.org.
$10 extra to play in Open Section with rating of 1699 and below.
Free entry to Illinois GMs, WGMs, IMs, WIMs, FMs, WFMs.
Use the online registration form or mail checks postmarked by 10/20/17 to Illinois Chess Association, P.O. Box 4521, Skokie, IL 60077. No phone entries.
- 1800 E. Golf Rd