Illinois Chess Vets Thursday Night Tournaments
- Thursday, February 22, 2018
- Burr Ridge, IL
- Open Tournaments
A USCF affiliate # A6041473 Event
Burr Ridge Community Center
15w400 Harvester Drive
Burr Ridge, IL 60527
Format: Accelerated Swiss, USCF Rated
Section 1: 1500+, 2/SS, G/45;d5, USCF Dual Rated
Section 2: 1000-1500, 3/SS, G/30;d5, USCF Dual Rated
Section 3: < 1000, 6/SS, G/15;d3, USCF Quick Rated
Section 4: Open, G/5d3, USCF Blitz Rated; (conducted between rounds of Section 1-3 with >10 min remaining)
Entry Fee: $5 ($4 - Vet, Vet Spouse, Vet Child/Grandchild <18, CICL Member, BRCC Member)
Pre register: Link for events and directions on home page www.ilchessvets.org.
Registration: 6:45pm - 7:00pm
- Must be a current USCF member to play in rated sections.
- Bring Clocks, Sets and USCF membership card.
- Pairings at the discretion of the TD.
- Any vet or vet family member will receive a FREE ICV pin at their first event.
- USCF rated blitz section 4 conducted between rounds of Section 1-3 with >10 min remaining.
The Burr Ridge Chess Club meets during our tournament times in a separate area. Club is for absolute beginners+. Everyone invited. Free membership. Chess lessons available.
- Burr Ridge Community Center
- Burr Ridge